Paul's Wall

Monday, September 26, 2005

Entry 1


I am doing well at school, at least when I'm not allowing myself to be distracted. I tend to get distracted easily with things that are not as important as studying. Things like blogs. A certain amount of diversion is good once in a while, but only after the important things have been looked to.

Life in a dorm is better than I thought it would be. It's nice being able to come and go as I please. Before I moved in, I had resolved not to get involved with any stupid dorm activities. I have already disobeyed that resolution.

(Stupid dorm activity)



4 Comments:

  • Yay Paul! I'm so happy to see your new blog. Don't get me wrong, I loved Mr Starwars, but its nice to get to read about the real you, instead of your alter ego! So what was the Stupid Dorm activity? A Luau?

    By Blogger Pamela, at 1:37 PM  

  • Actually, it turned out not to be such a stupid activity. It was something that involved a bit of discomfort, such as swimming through a pond at midnight, eating a fertilized duck egg, being welcomed into the dorm brotherhood by receiving war paint markings on my arm and chest, and, best of all, taking communion on a hill overlooking the city lights. I'm glad I was able to participate.

    By Blogger Paul B., at 8:40 PM  

  • I wonder who thinks all that stuff up?

    By Blogger Pamela, at 11:43 AM  

  • Wow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home