Paul's Wall

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Where was this picture taken?

(Picture taken by Andrew)

The original photo is above, the adjusted picture is below. At first I thought the stars were hanging, but when I lightened the picture it looks like they are table centerpiece decorations. The place looks like it could be a coffee shop or something, with small, round tables and tall chairs. In the lower left quarter of the picture, you'll notice the word "march." Because of the odd angle, it almost seems like a reflection of something, as though the picture was taken through a window. I can see people standing in the left side of the frame. It really makes me wonder where it was taken. What made me curious, originally, was my thinking that it was taken at Pam and Andrew's house in Tennessee. Pam likes to decorate the house in the fall, in preparation for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

  • It was taken at a Christian Cafe in the old city of Knoxville. I think the Cafe is called New City Cafe. We went one evening to watch a fellow employee play a gig.

    By Blogger Pamela, at 9:13 PM  

  • glad you liked the pic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home